I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, September 7, 2008

August/September hotbuy review



1. I'm not sure but the necklace just seems the same as the other one. 5/10

2. The Volie jacket looks ugly in my opinion, i don't really like the selves at all. 1/10

3. Well the pink shirt is OK but I'm not that crazy for it myself. 6/10

4. I like this hotbuy bag for some reason I'm not quite sure but the colors go pretty well together and with the black dress.

5. i hate this head band it looks like your wearing a leaf. 0/10

6. i also hate these blue shoes i just the points on the shoes. 0/10

7. i love this Volie hotbuys dress it just looks so pretty! 10/10

8. in my opinion i think these colors look quite well together. 8/10

9. I seen these colors before. 2/10

10. dont like the black dress at all. 0/10

No comments: