I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

July Hotbuys Review!

Topshop 7.17- Cute I bet someone can wear it right! I quite like the tiger.
Topshop 7.3- I like the pink color in the shorts, but idk if I would wear them.
Topshop 7.15- It's OK, I think SD should have stuck to the origonal color, Blue! Pink is OK!
Faith 7.30- I love the gold shoes! They are SO cute.
Rock N' Retro 7.7- I'll buy the necklace but idk if im gonna wear it?!
Topshop 7.23- Idk about the shoes? I dont't really like the cuff about the real shoe.
H&M 7.28- I like the jump suit, but I looks like it would make our medoll look fat.
Jimmy Choo 7.21- I love it! I'm totally going to be buying the purse!
Hat brand unknown 7.1- It reminds me of the free simple hat.
Swim Suit 7.10- It looks like it would be expensive, because it looks like a LE suit.

No comments: