I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Part of my Story

My Louie Vuitton purse was small with the origonal design on it. I loved it! It was one of my favorites out of the whole collection i own.OK! Thanks Anna. I said to her with a happy face on.OK i'm ready to go. I said to Chris while my eyelashes were fluttering.Cool. He repliedI left Anna at my house. I let her stay in my room while i'm out. Her mom doesnt pay mind to her because she out at alot of guys houses because shes divorced. And my mom actually enjoys her company. So Anna was mostly like my sister. And once i come back from my date we are going to have a sleepover.As me and Chris were heading out the door i said to AnnaBye! See ya tonight!Chris's car was nothing great just a 2000 pontiac. How do i know this? It said on the side of his car.The car was quite until we got on to the interstate. Soooooo..... He saidYa? I askedUmmm.... a, you look great tonight! He said cheerfullyWow thank you, i try, me an Anna spent like an hour in Marc By Marc JacobsMore?

No comments: